Dance Workshop - Party Time! All Styles
Our 'Party Time!' dance workshop is a big favourite with young people wanting to emulate their dance heroes (and heroines)
Every self-respecting young person loves to party…
And on our special ‘Party-Time!' dance workshop your group can shake their thing to moves made famous by their favourite dance shows and personalities.
What happens on this dance workshop?
Our professionally-trained dance instructor will show your young people how to perform fun, fun, fun!!! routines inspired by their choice of show, film, style or dancer. The selection includes;
Glee, Saturday Night Fever, Fame, Grease, Wild Style, Do it Like a Dude, Rocky Horror Show, West Side Story, Musical Theatre, Bollywood, Hawaiian, 60s/70s, Disco, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Madonna.
What's more, if your students love this dance workshop, they'll also love our Cool funk-style / Street-dance workshop – where they can learn moves found in hip hop, street dance, musical theatre and other popular dance styles.
What sizes does this dance workshop come in?
- Full-day dance workshops made up of two 2.5 hour sessions
- Two-hour dance workshops which are particularly popular with schools looking to put on evening activities for their pupils
How many young people can the dance workshop accommodate?
This depends on the size of the dance space available. But we recommend that groups are limited to no more than 20 young people.
What will young people get out of this dance workshop?
- An engaging ‘Party-Time!' introduction to an accessible dance style inspired by your choice of film, show, style or dance personality
- Dance tips and hints from an experienced, trained dance instructor suitable for all young people – from the aspiring pro dancer to the complete first timer
- A fast-moving, blood-pumping dance workout
- A whole lot of fun!!
What do young people say about this dance workshop?
- “It was amazing dancing like I was in Glee ” – Sarah Jane 10
- “I'm well buzzin that I can dance like Michael Jackson now” – Lane Wright 12
- “Every school should run this workshop, it's so much fun!” – Tyler Wiseman 15
Like the sound of this workshop?
Then you might also like to check out our other fashion workshops:
Or one of our other business and enterprise workshops:
Contact us about this course
Our workshops can vary in cost, so please provide us with some more information eg, numbers, location and the workshop you are interested in and we will provide you with a personal quote.
We are very proud to say that we always aim to beat our competitor's costs whilst providing first class practitioners who will inspire and engage the young people they are delivering too! (Just take a look at our testimonials)
Workshops & activities suitable for:
Young People , Brownies & Girl Guides, Community Groups, Early Years, Further Education, Housing Associations, Key Stage 1 - Workshops for Primary Schools, Key Stage 2 - Workshops for Primary Schools, Key Stage 3 - Workshops for Secondary Schools, Key Stage 4 - Workshops for Secondary Schools, Kids Parties & Events, Libraries & Museums, SEN, Youth Organisations
Contact us about this workshop
This workshop is available across the north of England and much of the rest of the country. We can also create a workshop especially for you – taking your budget, timeframes and location into consideration.
To find out more, please take a minute to complete the form below.
* Denotes required field.