Art Workshop - Graffiti Mural Spray Painting
This new art workshop gives young people the opportunity to put their own 'Street-Style' graff imprint on their daily environment
Imagine how proud your young people would feel if their creativity was on show for everyone to see in the space where they spend their days…
Our graffiti art workshop leader can make it happen by helping them create an old-skool ‘Street-Style' graffiti mural – inspired by his background in the hugely influential hip-hop scene of early 80s NYC.
What happens on this graffiti art workshop?
Our talented graffiti artist will take your young people through the process of creating a striking ‘Street-Style' mural… from conceptualising to spray painting. The group will get involved in the mural design at every stage and learn a range of graffiti techniques along the way.
The mural can be sprayed on a wall approved (!) for the purpose, or on wooden boards which can be mounted and displayed.
What sizes does this graffiti art workshop come in?
- all sizes from 2 hours upawards
This art workshop can also be combined with our graffiti canvas spray painting Workshop for a comprehensive introduction to graffiti techniques.
How many young people can this graffiti art workshop accommodate?
This depends on the size of the space available. But we recommend that groups are limited to eight young people or fewer, but more can be accommodated, if several groups take part in stages.
What will young people get out of these graffiti art workshops?
- The opportunity to get creative and express themselves in a fun and easy-going workshop environment where all opinions are encouraged
- An engaging, practical introduction to graff-art techniques such as sketching, spray-painting and stencilling
- A chance to share their ideas, collaborate and engage in peer-to-peer praise, rather than peer pressure
- The boost to their self-confidence that comes with having an idea and then seeing it brought to life
- A whole lot of fun!!
What do young people say about these graffiti art workshops?
- “Our youth club wall look well better than it ever did!” – Kane Philips 16
- “I had a sick time spray-painting, it was wicked” – Jade 17
- “I loved spray painting can we do the rest of the walls now?” – Taylor 13
Like the sound of this workshop?
Then check out the other mural workshops
Or look at our
Contact us about these graffiti art workshops
Our workshops can vary in cost, so please provide us with some more information eg, numbers, location and the workshop you are interested in and we will provide you with a personal quote.
We are very proud to say that we always aim to beat our competitor's costs whilst providing first class practitioners who will inspire and engage the young people they are delivering too! (Just take a look at our testimonials)
Workshops & activities suitable for:
Young People , Adults, Arts Award, Brownies & Girl Guides, Community Groups, Curriculum Enrichment workshop, Housing Associations, Key Stage 2 Schools, Key Stage 3 Schools, Key Stage 4 Schools, Kids Parties & Events, Libraries & Museums, NEETS, PRUs, SEN, YOTS, Youth Organisations
Contact us about this workshop
This workshop is available across the north of England and much of the rest of the country. We can also create a workshop especially for you – taking your budget, timeframes and location into consideration.
To find out more, please take a minute to complete the form below.
* Denotes required field.