Graffiti Canvas Spray Painting Workshop
This street art workshop encourages young people to get creative with stencils and make their very own ‘Street-Style' design pieces
The leader of our exciting new graffiti art workshops will teach your young people how to produce Banksy Style canvas.
What happens on this art workshop?
Our graffiti artist demonstrates how use spray paints and super cool stencils to create cool banksy style peices of art
Your young people will be encouraged to get super-creative. And what they make, they keep!
What sizes does this art workshop come in?
- 90-minute - ‘fast-graffiti-fix' art workshops or 2 hours for a more chilled and relaxed session
This art workshop can also be combined with our Large Mural Spraying Art Workshop for a comprehensive introduction to graffiti techniques.
How many young people can the art workshop accommodate?
This art workshop is suitable for groups of up to 15 young people, but more than one session can be run.
What will young people get out of these art workshops?
- The opportunity to get creative and express themselves in a fun and easy-going workshop environment where all opinions are encouraged
- An engaging, practical introduction to graff-art techniques such as sketching, spray-painting, stencilling and recycling
- A chance to share their ideas, collaborate and engage in peer-to-peer praise, rather than peer pressure
- The boost to their self-confidence that comes with having an idea and then seeing it brought to life
- A whole lot of fun!!
What do young people say about these art workshops?
- “It was wicked learning to spray paint, I want to do more” – James Holt 14
- “My canvas is so cool, I can't wait to put it up on my wall” – Sarah Grange 16
Like the sound of this workshop
Check out our design & recycling workshops
or our textile design workshop
Contact us about these art workshops
Our workshops can vary in cost, so please provide us with some more information eg, numbers, location and the workshop you are interested in and we will provide you with a personal quote.
We are very proud to say that we always aim to beat our competitor's costs whilst providing first class practitioners who will inspire and engage the young people they are delivering too! (Just take a look at our testimonials)
Workshops & activities suitable for:
Young People , Adults, Arts Award, Brownies & Girl Guides, Community Groups, Curriculum Enrichment workshop, Further Education, Housing Associations, Key Stage 2 Schools, Key Stage 3 Schools, Key Stage 4 Schools, Kids Parties & Events, Libraries & Museums, NEETS, PRUs, SEN, YOTS, Youth Organisations
Contact us about this workshop
This workshop is available across the north of England and much of the rest of the country. We can also create a workshop especially for you – taking your budget, timeframes and location into consideration.
To find out more, please take a minute to complete the form below.
* Denotes required field.